Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Make that a WEDGIE and some fries...-GOOOD STUFF TODAY!

HOLA Everyone- Good Evening to you all! I just wanted to share with you another speical Car Episode at work today and if you cant relate -YEA for you- you s---k -(you know what Im saying right :)) and if you have- soooo So Sorry to you also. Well, you know what its like when you get sweaty and you have no nylons on (cause those things are crazy )
A friction is created in your shoe- Im sure you are thinking- Wow this girl is startin fire in her shoes- like when you rub two sticks together to start a fire(hey Im no GS-lets be honest, I couldnt start it when I was one) - NO, my friends- Im talking squeak- BIG Squeak!
You know the kind that sounds like a pack of mice are farting their way out of your shoes, Well this kind of noise occured in my very shoes today- right as I was walking down the aisles of many quiet hard working employees and managers- it made people stop and turn around and see where the escapees were and I had to stop and start all the way down the aisles so as to not alert the media.
Well, this was not the only thing going on for me today- No, I was also blessed with wedgie underwear that kept on riding up my you know what all day- so if you can picture me walking, scrunching and squeaking ,walking some more and more scrunching,sqeaking and then stopping for the mice gas, then you have a pretty good indication of how my day went. This was the ultimate "WHEN is this friggin day gonna end" day. Luckily, Im liking my job so much, Im going back in for some more tomorrow.:)

PSSS- Side note- I told Craig about my shoes squeaking and he said I should wear some socks next time with my pumps- WOW-that would be entertaining for the staff as well, I might get collected at the door by security when trying to enter in tube socks and a stilletos :"

No comments:

Post a Comment