Wednesday, September 15, 2010

6:50 and counting... BORED r you?

Im bored out of my mind cause Im still sick and now Im just tired of being sick so I thought I would write to keep myself entertained and if you are bored like me you will now have some thrilling material to read :)
Im on new antibiotics that hopefully dont kill off the last of my uberbugfighting abilities my body has waged against all the other crap I have caught lately. Sorry for being loopy (its from the cough medicine-did anyone ever try this thing called codeine it's wonderful) really it may not be from the meds and that Im just loopy but you know me so let's go with the meds just to appease my sense of right in the world. So I have been laying in bed all day drugged out and getting up every so often to throw in another laod of laundry -wow, I need to get better- Im currently very popular in my house-snoring so loud my dogs moved into the other room and posted a sign on the door that states "GUARD DOGS-DO NOT ENTER if you have a big nose and are called MOM" and my kids have their ipods in their ears just to sleep and swear that they still can hear me over their music under 4 covers and their fans on, My own husband is sleeping with his feet in my face and ipod in hand also and the guinea pig is now my only friend- Im sure she only likes me for my fresh veggies and Im being used by a furry animal but we all need some love from someone even if it only weighs
3 lbs and squeaks like a pig when she sees me- I know she appreciates me for me (wow pretty sad, Im loved by a rodent named after a pig)

Oh yeah- Im sure there are many of you who are reading this piece of entertainment beyong mind blowing boring who have been sick like this with a cough that just wont get the hint but Im pretty sure you have never had a cough that the neighbors hear for miles and as it echos out into our canyon- the HOA president is already typing up a letter to inform me that my snores are not soothing to the general public of Long Canyon and the coyotes are getting confused by it and heading in all the the wrong directions and its messing up the balance of life. Ill let you know when Im well and off these drugs,just a thought... maybe the crows arent all staring at me in awe- CAW CAW- I sound like a long lost relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment